A Conversation for Dots

Cinema foods

Post 1

Gusto

There are at least two other types of Dots, but they are a lot more difficult to find.
First, there is the licorice-flavoured variety called "CROWS".
Also available is the tropical-flavoured variety, but they don't have a cool name.
Starburst fruit chews are another fine food to lick and stick on the cinema screen. You can work Starburst into a fine paste, thus giving them more surface area upon impact with the screen.


Cinema foods

Post 2

Livzy

So you are the a** hole who leaves gunky icky stuff all over the seats for me to sit in wearing my brand new £70 trousers!
You owe me £12.50 in dry cleaning bills!!


Cinema foods

Post 3

Crescent

British Forces cinema used to do iced coke smiley - smiley Delish. As it melted the syrup part would come out concentrated, leaving ice in the cup. This was then used to throw down the front smiley - smiley And it would just leave a damp patch for Livzy to whinge about smiley - smiley
BCNU - Crescent


Cinema foods

Post 4

Gusto

For the record, my candy goes in my mouth foremost. If the projectionist screws up the film, some may wind up on the screen. Other than that, I don't put any on the seats or floor.

I hate it when people dump their coke, pop, soda, whatever on the floor. Letting Skittles or some such round candy roll down the entire length of an inclined floor is funny from time to time. It takes a good minute and a half for a full box to settle.

Sorry about the pants. I've been a victim myself.


Cinema foods

Post 5

Livzy

FORGIVEN !!!

But lets try to find out who IS responsible and give them a sound telling off !!!


Cinema foods

Post 6

Gusto

... and a swift kick.


Cinema foods

Post 7

Penguin Girl - returned at last

I blame those who actually run the theater. Once, when attending a movie with my younger brother and 5 younger cousins during an uneventful family reunion, my brother slipped on a patch of floor. When the management was questioned, they claime it had been cleaned with "de-greaser", and that was what he'd slipped on. I think at least one person was missing the point.


Cinema foods

Post 8

Robotron, formerly known as Robyn Graves and before that, GreyRose

I'd be upset about my pants too! That price translates into roughly about $280.

I don't like it when people throw candy at the screen either. I haven't been to a theater with nasty floors in a while though, because they've been building those new stadium seating theaters and no one's had time to mess them up yet. smiley - winkeye


Cinema foods

Post 9

Livzy

And why do cinema "nachos" taste like cardboard off-cuts?
And the "cheese" is really just melted down pencil erasers
And the "dip" has probably no more tomato content than a bicycle clip


Cinema foods

Post 10

Penguin Girl - returned at last

The only nachos I eat are the ones from Mexican restaurants, which have real cheese, or the ones I make myself, which generally have all kinds of ingrediants, such as cheese, chips, beans, salsa, lettuche, chili, jalapenos, and pretty much anything else I feel like.
I HATE movie nachos. The pretzels are okay, though.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more