A Conversation for Scallies

scallies

Post 1

Researcher klonkycat

but the dress code of the scally can be so unique, i have been living in Bolton 4 the last 2 yrs, scally culture there seems 2 be so much more visible
they seem 2 follow quite a strict dress code ,bottom of trackies tucked in2 socks on one leg, beige trackies seem 2 be the rage and not forgetting the hands well and truly shoved down front of said trackies. very sexually confindent tribe!
if ur in2 a bit of rough then come visit n.w england
just moved 2 liverpool and on the surface it seems much less tribal in its dress.
i have no doubt these will be the rage all over britain in the next few years, as soon as a london designer cottons on and sticks a scally up a cat walk.
long may they be on our streets,
long live the scallie


scallies

Post 2

Researcher 240933

I would like to start by saying to all scallies reading this. Big words are coming, dont cry. The scallie lowers our countries IQ to that of a small scandinavian rodent. They seem to live on street corners looking for fights, have punches that would struggle to knock a card tower down and appear to have no shame at all.

No shame in having their hands shoved into their pants to make any sort of bulge appear, no shame in the way they speak in vowels only and worst of all. No shame in thinking they look good imitating a lighthouse thats been taking acid. They persecute anybody that is not exactly the same as them. they enjoy sapping money out of your pockets in benefits and the dole. Their ego must be carried behind them in a large truck and find it amusing to repeat what you just said in a slightly higher voice. They boast about the drinks that they never had and must have over reactive saliva glands in the way they spit like camels.

These chimneys of britain seem to take pleasure in other peoples misery and for that i'm glad. It means i won't feel the slightest bit guilty the next time one of them drowns while drunk or high. The only good scallie is a dead or imprisoned scallie. Which of course makes most of them good anyway as they get locked up within four months of being born for mass robbery.

The day the scallie dies or changes its ways will be a happy one. I refuse to be identified as merely a 'fscking gegger'. If you are a scallie know this, the day you come into a hospital sporting a gunshot wound and ask to be helped. Don't look at me, the opposite of you, someone with a job and a future.

I wouldnt help you. I doubt you would help yourself you lazy scum buckets of britain.


scallies

Post 3

Jagged Jack

Once again, let me reitterate what i said in another posting - the word Scally is being misused here. A Scally does not describe someone who wears a tracksuit. There really is no collective name for the young people you describe. As for the young people of Liverpool being less tribal in their dress code, i have noted several groups or gangs who only wear a particular brand of sports wear. The 'Scotty Road Mafia' as they call themselves, have always worn one leg of their 'Tracky Bottoms' pulled up to the top of their socks. There are also differences in the clothes worn by groups of Evertonian youths and Liverpudlian youths.


scallies

Post 4

Jagged Jack

Sorry, but i read that entire posting and i didn't find a single 'Big Word'. Neither 'Scum', 'Bucket' nor 'Lighthouse' constitute one. And what about this 'Small Scandinavian Rodent' of which you speak, is he well known for his abysmal IQ? By the way - the singular of Scallies is Scally.


scallies

Post 5

Speckledash

I believe the Hand Down The Trousers thing is to make people think they have a concealed weapon.


scallies

Post 6

Researcher 178815

Just a small note to add on the 'dress code' as it were - near the Everton/Anfield areas at least, the scally will take to wearing a usually grey coloured, hooded sweat-top, besides whatever 'tribal' uniform they see fit, as the hood can be used to provide cover *and* a uniform of sorts; Despite this upgrade in uniform, the scally is still scruffy looking, shifty, usually as part of a group of five or more, and to be avoided. A few of them seem to have adopted a Monty Python-style Silly Walk to identify themselves with, too. smiley - erm (but nothing to make them look *too* silly. smiley - winkeye </sarcasm&gtsmiley - winkeye

Replace scally with whatever fitting word you see fit, appropriate, or politically in/correct, as you desire.


scallies

Post 7

Jagged Jack

It must be so difficult being perfect Mr Monkey.


scallies

Post 8

Researcher 178815

Oh, you wouldn't believe. smiley - winkeye


scallies

Post 9

Jagged Jack

A bit of a winker i see, how's that working out for you?


scallies

Post 10

Researcher 178815

It works better than putting yourself out as flame-bait.


scallies

Post 11

Jagged Jack

I am reminded of the old adage - People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.


scallies

Post 12

Researcher 178815

Yes.


Key: Complain about this post