A Conversation for Jerky

Staple food

Post 1

The Cow

Jerky is a staple food in many adventure games, for this reason.
I was kind of expecting an analysis of frame rates, however!


Staple food

Post 2

Mr. Shower Touchie

Frame rates?! Why do you assume that I didn't include them all in exasperating detail in my submitted version? Couldn't it be that it was just edited down to a wee little scratch? Oh, no, you wouldn't give me the benefit of the doubt, would ya? Hahahaha! Well, what else do you possibly need to know about it? I'll find out!


Staple food

Post 3

The Cow

Sorry, my sarcasm diodes appear to have burnt out with the smiley smiley - smiley


Staple food

Post 4

Mr. Shower Touchie

Teehee...actually, I'll admit, I didn't include frame rates. But that's only because I have no idea what they are. Woohoo!


Staple food

Post 5

The Cow

Have you never played a 3D computer game? If you play half-life, quake or any other really cpu intensive game, frame rates are how fluid the game is. Rather than speeding up/slowing down, the game gets less/more jerky.


Staple food

Post 6

Mr. Shower Touchie

Ach! Mien deek! Didn't exactly think of it in that sense. So, the more Quake you play on a crappy computer, the more jerky you get to eat? Kigazz!


Staple food

Post 7

The Cow

Not quite smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more