A Conversation for A Brief History Of The English Prison System

Warning

Post 1

John-Moore

This entry is riddle with serious factual errors. It should not be relied on.


Warning

Post 2

bobstafford

Hi John-Moore
A some what blunt comment...
Please be more precice,the post as it is is unfair to the authour, there are ways of offering corrections if supported. If you have an in depth knowledge of the subject would you be prepared to share.


Warning

Post 3

Icy North

Hi John, and welcome to h2g2! smiley - smiley

One of our Assistant Community Editors (ACEs) should be around shortly to post a proper welcome in your Personal Space. It'll contain lots of information to help you find your way around this place.

Thank you for commenting on this entry. We will be very happy to get any inaccuracies corrected. Please post your specific comments here in the first instance, and we'll take it from there!

smiley - cheers Icy North


Warning

Post 4

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned


Hello John-Moore,

I have left you a message in your Personal Space. I hope you will find it useful smiley - ok


lil xx
smiley - magic


Lovely entry

Post 5

Mina

This entry was written by a prison officer (or ex-prison officer) I can't quite remember now.

Entries on h2g2 are written by Researchers who use the site, not by a team of paid writers, so it would be nice if you could recognise that and moderate your tone.

If you could point out any errors we could look into getting them changed, rather than posting such a rude message on something someone has worked hard on.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for A Brief History Of The English Prison System

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more