A Conversation for Student Food

Move Over Delia!

Post 1

Tom

Here's a few handy hints for all you student types, that I've picked up in my time at Keele Uni (plug intended):

If your living in self catered halls and having a problem with people filching all of your precious food out of the freezer or fridge use a bit of psycology on the so-and-so. Most fridge raiders are opportunist blaggards and will take what they like the look of (often due to beer/dodgy substance related munchies). If you wrap your stuff up in carrier bags its out of sight and out of mind. People are less likely to go rifeling through other peoples things, in search of food.

If that fails try writing abusive stuff on it

DON'T write your name on it, as when your mates run out of things they will look and think "oh, he won't miss a bit of that". Sounds a bit tight I know but when you live in a block with 35 other lads you soon learn.

Best form of student Munch? Cheese toasties with mango chutney inside.

Failing that give grilled sardines and curry powder a go, great on toast when you can't be bothered to cook real food.


Move Over Delia!

Post 2

dundeebrunette

Hello Tom wanna chat to me.How old are you and where are you from.


Move Over Delia!

Post 3

ESSEXgirlie..aka im.all.by.myself ex pat of that great leader in the sky LEISURE DISTRICT..

hi tom noticed u havent put ne thing in ur space.
just wanted 2 say hi and hope u dont find this site 2 confusing like me lol
im still learning


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more