A Conversation for Hell

Hell and Heaven

Post 1

CyyStCyr

Maybe Hell is when after your death you are forced to do all the annoying things you succeded to avoid doing in your lifetime, made somebody else do them for you or just shrugged them off with a smile? Plus, maybe the things you promised somebody to do, or the things you really should have done, like visiting your friend in hospital or writing postcards from your last vacation? To me, the question of how to technically prolong Hell to all eternity is definitely solved with this .... others might be in for a short session in Purgatory, but not I.
Heaven, therefore should be the place (or time?) where people who always did what they should have done eventually get to do all they things they were too busy to do when living ... like sleeping late on Saturdays. Big Deal!
The above concept of Hell seems to me quite convincing, whereas Heaven does not really excite me ... does somebody have a more promising idea or is it really just a No-No place?


Key: Complain about this post

Hell and Heaven

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more