A Conversation for Cartoons

Waxky races

Post 1

Researcher 168963

I hate to spam, but I thought you might like to know, the Great Wackyraces quiz is at A534205. You can find out which Wacky racer you are!

And the only link to it so far is on my page, so unsuprisingly there have been no visitors.

Sorry, but this is related to cartoons, so I thought it would be OK to mention it here.

Great article, BTW


Waxky races

Post 2

Troman

Waky Races is an awsome show. I just got cable connection and have been watching a channel that shows nothing but old Hannah Barbara cartoons. I always root for Penelope Pitstop.


Waxky races

Post 3

Researcher 194616

Ilove wacky races i think its a cartoon with a bit of humour which you dont usually find in cartoons i love dick dasterdley and mutley as they are always cunning and sly adds class and humour to an old cartoon.


Waxky races

Post 4

Researcher 194167

My children lovw watching wacky races . It's a shame now that it is shown on sky or cable . When i was younger it was shown on normal tv channels .


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more