A Conversation for Pro-Wrestling

Who is the best?

Post 21

Delicia - The world's acutest kitten

well he was always very holy, was Sting, no it doesn't surprise me in the least, i don't mind the message as long as i can see him wrestling. smiley - winkeyeThey never brought ECW on tv here, small chance. So stupid of WCW to let him go at the time. Same as Jericho, who also drew an army of fans behind. i said i like them big, but i make an exception with Jericho.smiley - ok


Who is the best?

Post 22

Mat Lindsay (the researcher formerly known as Nylarthotep...now he has a name, all he needs is a face)

Jericho's got a big enough attitude to make him a superheavyweight.

WCW had a bad case of the lunatics running the asylum as guys like Scott Steiner were dictating the direction that the promotion went in. Guys like Jericho just got left by the wayside where Mr McMahon was more than happy to pick them up from.


Who is the best?

Post 23

Delicia - The world's acutest kitten

Big Poppa confusin his bizeps with his brain, yeah, he was doin that all the time smiley - biggrin.


Who is the best?

Post 24

Mat Lindsay (the researcher formerly known as Nylarthotep...now he has a name, all he needs is a face)

He has a brain? I'd like to see medical evidence of that. When I saw him with the WWA in the UK he shot his mouth off about anything and everything and used a large number of very bad words as well...he's a very bad man!


Who is the best?

Post 25

Delicia - The world's acutest kitten

dunno if he has a brain, i only know he got a bizeps, but in any case Lex Luger could take lessons from him... then maybe the hall roof might fall in.smiley - biggrin


Who is the best?

Post 26

Mat Lindsay (the researcher formerly known as Nylarthotep...now he has a name, all he needs is a face)

That'd make a great supercard "THE MORONS OF WRESTLING" pitting the grapplers with the lowest IQ's against each other in themed matches designed to perplex their tiny minds and amuse the fans.

Booker T vs Paul Wight in a count to ten without looking at your hands or taking off your boots match?


Who is the best?

Post 27

Delicia - The world's acutest kitten

Booker T is such a bore, call me a racist, do please, and i'll say it again.


Who is the best?

Post 28

Mat Lindsay (the researcher formerly known as Nylarthotep...now he has a name, all he needs is a face)

The race question doesn't even enter into this, Booker T would be a moron no matter what his racial origin. This is the guy that went on the Weakest Link gameshow and when asked how French audiences ask for more answered "oui, oui." When he was younger he worked at a Wendy's burger bar where he took part in a spate of armed robberies on other reataurants in the chain whilst wearing his uniform...now that's dumb and then some...Can u dig it, sucka!?!...He was caught and "The Book" had the book thrown at him.


Who is the best?

Post 29

Delicia - The world's acutest kitten

WCW could have selected somebody more *er* well, more everything, to represent a minority, that's so great in sports and invented the blues and all that, and the one exhibit WCW had was ... THAT!


Who is the best?

Post 30

Mat Lindsay (the researcher formerly known as Nylarthotep...now he has a name, all he needs is a face)

Booker T's not really a good example of anything. It's not that there aren't talented wrestlers from ethnic minorities out there, I'd look more to the fact that the WCW bookers chose to push a total melon rather than a talented wrestler.


Who is the best?

Post 31

Delicia - The world's acutest kitten

if i remember rightly WCW shamefully underused their cruiser weights, and they had some of the finest ... although WWF/WWE is probably worse in that respect


Who is the best?

Post 32

Mat Lindsay (the researcher formerly known as Nylarthotep...now he has a name, all he needs is a face)

The WWF currently has the "Afterburn" (I think that's the title) show that supposedly shows only the cruiserweights. They just ditched X-Pac, so that's a good start. They now have Rey Mysterio Jnr, Hurricane Helms, Shannon Moore, Tajiri, Chavo Guerero and Jason Noble. If they push the format well and invest in the talent then the division will do well. That is provided that McMahon does not let his belief that only big guys can be big draws...and hiring a few hot talents from the indie circuit such as Low-Ki would do no harm either.


Who is the best?

Post 33

Delicia - The world's acutest kitten

That's good to hear, with those highflying Mexicans they could build a spectacular show. I loved the Rey Mysterio - Nash feud on WCW. Pity about Juventud running wild, hope he'll catch a hold of himself.


Who is the best?

Post 34

Mat Lindsay (the researcher formerly known as Nylarthotep...now he has a name, all he needs is a face)

Strange that the Australian judge let Juvi off with a fine and a caution due to the fact that he threw himself on the mercy of the court and becasuse it could ruin his career if he were convicted. Then when he got back to the US he was fired anyway.


Who is the best?

Post 35

Delicia - The world's acutest kitten

Probably the judge watched rasslin too smiley - smiley Ju vent do Japan, didn't he? They'll love him there.


Who is the best?

Post 36

Mat Lindsay (the researcher formerly known as Nylarthotep...now he has a name, all he needs is a face)

Not sure, he was wrestling Psychosis on the WWA tour this time last year...I wouldn't be suprised if he did go to Japan, but he'd be well advised to watch himself there. They don't take to well to naked, drug-fuelled rampages over there!


Who is the best?

Post 37

Delicia - The world's acutest kitten

Lets hope the best for Juvi, although i always for some reason had a weird feeling that he was heading for a major crash. I wonder if he'll ever grow old, i fearme not.
Psychosis is not bad either. The drama about his mask i thought was very inspired, particularly as he isn't ugly at all...


Who is the best?

Post 38

Mat Lindsay (the researcher formerly known as Nylarthotep...now he has a name, all he needs is a face)

That's one of the many advantages of not being related to the Gurrero clan in any way shape or form!


Who is the best?

Post 39

Delicia - The world's acutest kitten

smiley - smiley no, Eddie ain't pretty, he looks like something Al Capone would employ


Who is the best?

Post 40

Mat Lindsay (the researcher formerly known as Nylarthotep...now he has a name, all he needs is a face)

That on top of the mullet, shaved up the sides and with highlights?


Key: Complain about this post

Who is the best?

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more