The Tale of Three Weapons - Part 2

0 Conversations

Swords

Chapter Two - The Fight Begins

The crowd was roaring. The tournament had begun.

There was the announcer across the stadium from Josh and Rastlin. This would be another good tournament. They were both waiting for their turn. They would fight tag-team style: Rastlin would go first to loosen their opponents up, while Josh studied them to find their weak point and deliver the final hammer strike. Josh looked over at Rastlin and Rastlin gave him an 'I am ready' grin.

'The fighters for match 42: Team X verses Team Assassin!' called the announcer.

'That's us,' said Josh. 'First match of the tournament is always lucky.'

They went to their assigned arena and Josh saw that Tam X was already there. It was comprised of two fighters. The first, and obviously the leader, was in completely black armour except for a blood-red X on the face of his helmet. The other was a dark earth titan with his middle finger missing 1.

A 16-year-old announcer in a zitheyn2 battle suit with a preppy 'I-hate-my-job' voice said 'READY! SET! FIGHT!!!'

Suddenly, before Rastlin had a chance to move, he was being hit by a flurry of attacks and was knocked out before he could swing a sword. Josh was out as soon as he was done being teleported, as an auto-teleport spell is put on each team to put them in the fight the moment their team-mates are knocked out.

The Tale of Three Weapons Archive

Josh_Master_of_the_Staff

Front Page 30.11.06

Back Issue Page

1I wonder how that happened?2Zitheyn is the most beautiful, most powerful and strongest metal in existence, with a silvery-clear colour.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A17743494

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more