A Conversation for Rock Climbing

VeeDaWoo

Post 1

Lyle

VeeDaWoo is a rockclimbing area just off of Interstate 80 in south Eastern Wyoming an area made up of gigantic granite boulders piled high all over.It is an excellent climbing area a lot of cracks and walls, a fantastic place for just bouldering or very hard climbs depending on what your after.
Wild Iris is another area up towards the center of Wyoming,Fantastic walls dot the area
I think it is an awesome sport,while you are occupied with a climb your mind is so focused on the moment the rest of the world ceases to be there.


VeeDaWoo

Post 2

e[version]

Have you seen the conversation under 'UK climbers'? We've been talking about ways to convey the essence of climbing to others and also about the possibility of doing some entries that describe places to climb. Maybe if I started an entry people could submit there suggestions in the discussion forum and I could add them.


VeeDaWoo

Post 3

e[version]

I've started it. Need your help. Take a look at my page and go to the Tour Guide entry at the bottom.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more