A Conversation for Bromley, UK

Calling all bromley boys and girls

Post 1

wearefuturepilots

Just as a point of interest did anyone hear about that policeman who got his knees shotgunned off in Bromley? Also, there seems to be more packs of feral kids running around in a burberry streak. A cousin of a mate got stabbed in the car park behind HMV and beaten up by a gang of about twenty guys with iron bars and knives. It never used to be this dangerous... I remember when you could get onto the roof of HMV and enjoy a good, hearty smoke without the paranoia of a looming beating... but now, I wouldn't dare.

Luckily I don't live anywhere near there any more, but Bromley has never been a brilliant night out and its getting worse by the minute.

If you want to hear what I got to say about Eltham, click here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/brunel/A4205693

Sidcup, Blackfen and Bromley are all for the chop, too. And maybe Lewisham.


Calling all bromley boys and girls

Post 2

Silly Willy

Thankfully I think the tide has turned back and Bromley has returned to a delightful middle-class suburbia.

At least I hope this is the case as I've just bought a house there...


Key: Complain about this post

Calling all bromley boys and girls

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more