A Conversation for US Visa Types

I'm confused

Post 1

Polonius

Your entry is headed "US Visa Types", yet the first sentence implies it's only about immigrant, not visitor, visas. You don't discuss the common visitor types (A-1, A-2, B-1, B-2, etc.) but you do discuss the P series (while implying there is only one P type) of visitor visas. You need to be clearer about the subject of your entry.

The 946,142 quoted in your first sentence might have been a clue to the subject - does that refer to immigrants or all visas? Unfortunately you don't cite a source for that figure.

Under "Which Visa?" you say "For example, if you're a citizen of one of the participant nations in the Visa Waiver Program and you're only coming over on holiday, you need not apply for a visa at all." That's not entirely true. If you have ever been arrested (not charged, much less found guilty), you are no longer eligible.


I'm confused

Post 2

Dark Side of the Goon


Where were you when this was in PR and I could have made those changes?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more