A Conversation for Attracting Love With Spells and Charms

"An apple a day?"

Post 1

zendevil


Ooo-er, maybe that's overdosing a little!

They used to call tomatoes "love apples"; i wonder if that has any connection?

Do you know that leonard Cohen song, with the line "I lit a thin green candle, to make you jealous of me"? Are green candles associated with negative stuff?

I would probably describe myself as pagan (Hedge Witch variety) but not really Wiccan, though i do believe in symbolism i suppose...my cheesboxes use stuff like human hair & personal totems.

Very interesting Entry, well done Seraphina!

zdt


"An apple a day?"

Post 2

Serephina

Thanks smiley - cheers

Personally I associate green with good luck, growth and wealth but who knows what others do?


"An apple a day?"

Post 3

ChiKiSpirit

This is the smiley - goodluck smiley. I think jealousy is a negative emotion to have. I saw a cat with green eyes last week, it was a pretty little tortoise-shell cat similar to a pet I had many years ago.

Green is a healing colour usually associated with the heart, but not in the 'love' sense as in smiley - loveblush more in a smiley - hugsense of I hope your heart is feeling better and managing to cope with all the plague and torment it has been suffering because of war and petty squabbles.

I have some beads my grandfather gave me, they are a beautiful pale shade of green and they emit a soft loving energy. I was told today this stone is called variscite. There is much of it arriving in Britain, from China these days, although I have had mine for more than 30 years. smiley - goodluck with the love spells Serephina smiley - ok


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Attracting Love With Spells and Charms

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more