A Conversation for 'Peanuts' by Charles Schulz - a History

Linus

Post 1

J

While it's too late to change anything, I thought I'd add that Linus's genius and behavior is somewhat ignored in this.

For one, his security blanket is vital to his existence. He can't spend much time away from it

For another, he sucks his thumb

Lastly, his philosophy and ideas are very funny. I'm writing an entry on this, it should be out within the month (Spending a lot of time researching, IE reading cartoons smiley - winkeye)

smiley - blacksheep


Linus

Post 2

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

I keep telling you, I wanted to inspire you to write an entry all about Linus. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Do you remember the first time the blanket was washed?

smiley - mouse


Linus

Post 3

Hikaru Poet

S t. Paul, Minnesota, Charles Schulz's hometown, is in the fourth year of honoring him with one of those "statues-about-the-town" series over the summer. It started in 2000 with Snoopy, then 2001 with Charlie Brown, 2002 with Lucy and this year features - yup - Linus!

More info at www.ilovestpaul.com.


Linus

Post 4

J

I am writing one. It's just taking a while to research, reading all of it. I thought I'd post here because the italics insist that the thread is a part of the entry

I've written a small part, but I don't know when I'll finish it.

Yes I remember when that happened. That blanket is the purest example of a security blanket smiley - towel

smiley - blacksheep


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more