A Conversation for Famous Belgians

The Rochus Brothers

Post 1

neri_aracro


You didn't mention the Rochus Brothers, Olivier and Cristophe, alongside Justine Henin-Hardenne are doing a lot for shorter tennis players and Belgian tennis.

They are masters of the 'mess about' style of play, moving their opponents around using a huge variety of shots.

The entry also didn't mention Michel Krotochvil, another well known name in men's tennis and also from Belgium.

When it comes to tennis, perhaps the UK need to look at 'boring old Belgium' for some good advice! smiley - winkeye


The Rochus Brothers

Post 2

neri_aracro


Sorry, there are a few errors in the last posting!

First paragraph before 'alongside Justine Henin-Hardenne' insert the word, 'who'.

'Krotochvil' should be spelt, 'Kratochvil'.

smiley - winkeye


The Rochus Brothers

Post 3

neri_aracro

Whoops! Another fatal error!

Michel Kratochvil is, of course, Swiss and not at all Belgian!

Sorry,

Kerr Music Award Winner, Neri Aracro.smiley - winkeyesmiley - bubbly


The Rochus Brothers

Post 4

Elentari

I already pointed out the Belgian tennis players. Of course, they could include Kirsten Flipkens, a family friend of the Clijsters family who has just moved into senior competion after winning junior Wimbledon and the US Open.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more