A Conversation for The Great British Breakfast

Black Pudding

Post 1

Researcher 170889

Not being British, my brother and I were appalled the first time we were served these coal-black discs. We both thought they were extremely overcooked (read: burnt) sausage patties. Of course on learning what they were, we simultaneously became aware of what was in them. Suffice it to say that these delicacies have never passed my lips. However they were instrumental in honing my skill (at which said brother still marvels) at surreptitious introduction of food items into my pockets, and thence to the local dustbin. Other than that, I thought the English breakfast was a marvel! (But I am still trying to figure how I should have handled the sheep's foot served me in another country - into the pocket would not leave the bone and hoof, thus either revealing my solution to all things rare and wondrous served as food or giving rise to a reputation of inhumanly strong jaws and teeth; and the alternative of EATING it was not to be considered - any suggestions would be welcomed. One never knows when such an affront to human sensibilities will once again assault me...)


Black Pudding

Post 2

Just Another Number

So you've never actually tasted Black Pudding?.. Oh well, your loss. smiley - smiley

Have you ever wondered what you would eat if you analyze too deeply exactly what it is?

Think about it... most of what we eat is either an organisms' flesh, blood or reproductive organs.


Black Pudding

Post 3

EINMOTO - Bliss is better - N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L

My sister has a restaurant/coffee shop in Egham (near London) and offers full English breakfasts for her customers. Black Pudding is definitely on the menu!!smiley - cheers


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more