Tom Green Chronicles Mark II

0 Conversations

Whee! It's a Chronicle! Hurray Chronicles!



Giovanni: *staring intently at his computer screen* The power of Isengard is at your command, O Hallowed Jessie... Of... Jessie...ness...

*Jessie's voice sounds shallowly from the computer* Breed me an army worthy of the Citadel.

Articuno: *flies in through a large window, puts its head to the side* Wha' orders from th' Citadel, m'lawd?

Giovanni: ...Get the others. And bring the green jell-o…

Articuno: Eh?

*Pokémon ripping down trees*

James: *gets up, looks over side of tower (where he has been imprisoned)* ...Dude... This is so not cool.

Articuno: Sah why da we need th' gre'n jell-o m'lawd?

Giovanni: *shrugs* I'm hungry?

Articuno: Ri' then... *sighs, flies off, muttering about stupid humans*

James: *who is on the tower, in case you've forgotten* I gotta find a way off here...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Firefly: This was once a great Pokécenter... I can recharge my Pokedex here. So we're staying
here for the night.

Sera: Shouldn't we keep going?

Firefly: Hello? Didn't I just say 'I can recharge my Pokedex here?'

Sera: Meaning?

Firefly: That we stay here tonight.

Jade: *collapses with fatigue*

Segue: *throws his stuff down on the floor, sits beside Jade*

Link: *groans*

Sera: What ever… *takes out a copy of Cosmo and begins reading up on How to Please Her
Man*


~later~


Firefly: *tosses them each a Pokéball* These are for you. Keep them close. I'm going to have a look around. Stay here. *walks off*

Link: Cooollll…

Segue: ...Dude, you need to get a hobby.

Link: *lower lip quivers* But... Pokémon Sapphire!

Jade: *from her makeshift bed of other people's jackets and cloaks* Dude, he's right. Get a girlfriend or something.

Link: *takes out his Gameboy and generally ignores them, muttering things about stupid wastes of sentience*


~even later~


*Sera, Link and Segue are gathered around a fry pan which is situated on top of a fairly small fire.*


Segue: My potato's burst...

Link: Could I have some hash brown?

Segue: Want a potato Sera?

Jade: *yawns, sits up* What are you guys doing?

Segue: Potatoes and nice crispy hash brown... *indicates said food with a toasting fork*

Sera: We saved some for you.

Jade: Put it out, you fools! Put it out! *stamps it out with her boots*

Link: Oh that's nice! You got your nasty boot-germs all over the hash browns!

Segue: You do know what this is a skillet, right Jade?

Jade: Ah. Sorry. *sits down beside them and helps pick dirt off things*

Sera: That script... You know, sometimes it's just pure insanity.

Segue: *plucks an extremely long hair off a chunk of potato and makes a face* You said it...

Link: *mouth full of potato* We ought to deviate.

Jade: You think?

Link: *swallows, nods* It might be more fun.

Segue: He has a point, you know.

Sera: Yeah. It isn't as if Jessie’s ever actually going to find us.

Jade: You make a strong point... *forks some hash brown into her mouth*

War: *screech*

Death: I REALLY WISH YOU'D STOP DOING THAT...

War: Sorry...

Link and Segue: *looks of surprise*

Jade and Sera: *looks of worry*

War and Death: *ride on up*

*They run to the top of the tower, and Death and War come straight at them with their swords drawn.*

Link: Should I throw my Pokéball at them, do you think?

Segue: Do you think that's the sort of thing that's likely to help us right about now?

Link: I could always try.

Segue: Okay then, by all means do it.

Link: *throws Pokéball at War* Go Pokéball!

*Pokéball hits War on the nose, completely fails to yield anything resembling a Pokémon*

War: smiley - bleep it! What the smiley - bleep did you do that for you smiley - bleeping little smiley - bleep!

Link: That’s not good...

War: *walks up, knocks him over*

Link: *sprawls on the ground whimpering* Owwie!

War: *does more or less the same to Segue and Sera*

Segue: *falls, whimpers*

Sera: *falls, but as to avoid conformity, does not whimper*

Jade: *for the sake of continuity, disappears*

War: I can see you, you little smiley - bleep... *takes out a small dagger and stabs Jade in the left
shoulder. She then drops the dagger, apparently forgetting about it.*

Firefly: *from absolutely nowhere* Charmander! Flamethrower now!

Charmander: Char! *belches flame at Death and War*

War: *set aflame* Ow! This is so not cool!

Death: *dually aflame* WELL THIS IS A TRIFLE INCONVENIENT...

*War and Death run away*

Firefly: Ha ha! *points Pokéball at Charmander* Charmander, return!

Charmander: *obediently becomes a small bit of red laser-beam and gets sucked into the
Pokéball in Firefly's hand. He pockets the ball.*

Jade: *once again becomes visible, screams (assorted explicative) in pain* smiley - bleeping smiley - bleep of smiley - bleepin' smiley - bleepers!

Sera: Jade!

Jade: Oh smiley - bleeping smiley - bleep!

Sera: Firefly!

Firefly: On my way! *examines the wound on Jade's shoulder* She's been stabbed by a really nasty looking blade… *picks up dagger, the blade of which promptly vanishes. He pockets the hilt for use in the next chapter* And I don't have any bactine...

Sera: ...So what do we do?

Firefly: The only guys I know hereabouts that have bactine are the Elves. So I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that she needs some bactine. From the Elves.

Segue: Because they're the only ones that have any?

Firefly: Ever-so...

Sera: Oh... Heh. Why didn't I think of that?


*a bit later*


Firefly: *has Jade slung over his shoulder* Hurry!

Link: I didn't know he was so strong...

Segue: Yeah, he's a bit of a wossname... Waif, en't he?

Link: Wouldn't surprise me terribly if he were an elf...

Segue: You know?

Jade: Ow...! Mind the shoulder...

Firefly: ...Just hold on a bit longer, Jade...

Tom Green Chronicles Mark II
Archive


Jedi Jade


24.04.03 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A1030690

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more