The Train Station

0 Conversations

The London Train Station is right next door to the Leaky Cauldron

The London Train Station is a vast building with many muggles in it, which is a point of great consternation to the wizards that must go through it to get their children to the Hogwart's express.

As you walk between platforms 9 and 10 you spot a portly woman with red hair, 5 children, and as many luggage carts heading trowards a pillar between the two platforms. You hear her grumbling about "bloody muggles" and follow her. She and her brood stop in front of third pillar of four between the platforms, they all look around with faces of concern and every now and then one kisses their mum and runs into the pillar. But for reasons physics definetly can't explain, they don't bounce off! Rather they go through. You run up to her and ask her how to get to platform 9 and 3/4, Lord knows all the conducters do is sneer at you and ask why you're wasting their time. She turns to you and smiles gently. She instructs you to run at the platform pillar and close your eyes. You do so. Boy, that Pillar must be getting close to you by now.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A1018324

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more