This is the Message Centre for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Amy P's NaJoPoMo 2012--November 25

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Poor Notepad was smiley - ill 2-3 more times after I posted last night. I finally had PaperKid come out to sleep on one of the couches (they share a room, and Notepad rarely sleeps in her own bed). Of course, once I did that, Notepad stopped being smiley - ill and stopped the siren-like screaming while being ill.

My voice is back, mostly. I *should* be able to talk through my shift, especially since tomorrow's a short day. Don't know how much conversation I'll be able to have tomorrow night, when we have the weekly houseful--then again, I don't talk much then anyway, and sounding like a smiley - frog is a pretty good excuse to stay quiet as a smiley - bunny

It's a month until Christmas, and PaperKid can't think of anything to put on her Christmas list. She has, however, already done some Christmas shopping--she got Tom and I both something at the Gift Boutique that I'd done all that baking for. We'll see how badly she explodes from trying to keep a fun secret for a month (I already know what she got Tomsmiley - laugh)

Post 2

Deb

smiley - cheerup

Post 3

Titania (gone for lunch)

We have a smiley - frog smiley? I had completely forgotten about that one.

Post 4

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

What could be better than a smiley - frogsmiley? smiley - smiley

Post 5

hellboundforjoy

Poor Notepad! Hope you all feel better soon!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more