This is the Message Centre for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Amy P's NaJoPoMo 2012--November 14

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Yesterday's post almost feels like a cheatsmiley - erm But then again, can one cheat when there's only 1 rule? Ah, well, onward...

Of course, now I'm totally blank. Nothing of note happened today. Nothing happened yesterday, either--I just forgot to post a journal until nearly too late. I'm almost starting to think that this would've been easier if I *had* decided to do a themesmiley - laugh

Don't think I'm going to bother putting a link to this one on fb (I didn't last night, either)--not much "bait" here. Anyone outside of h2g2 who really wants to find today's entry can, especially if they go back from tomorrow.

Let's see, last link to my journal I put on fb was the day before yesterday, in Brunel. That means last night should've been Alabaster, and tonight would've been Goo. That means tomorrow should be Plain. (I've been rotating through the skins on my fb links, to show the different looks and feels--the fact that there are 5 just simplifies the systemsmiley - winkeye)

Post 2

Deb

smiley - cheerup

Post 3

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I see [doesn't].

Today's installment of the perils of Paulh has been started, but is not yet ready to post. I have to go out to my mother's nursing home this morning for a family get-together with the administrators to map out her care for the next three months, assuming that she has three more months to live. My father and sister will be there. My brother, who has to work, can't make it...

Post 4

Titania (gone for lunch)

(smiley - strawberry)

Post 5

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

(smiley - toffeeapple)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more