This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I'm going to the pub. for lunch.

Post 21

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

re post 14:

According to rumour a Chinese single bought every other seat in a movie theater on February 14th because he was sick and tired of Valentine's Day smiley - biggrin

And by the way it's Chinese new year's tomorrow, thursday 19th smiley - geek

smiley - pirate

Post 22

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Oh and we are entering the year of the smiley - sheep

smiley - pirate

Post 23

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I was... by pure coincidence... mind... in a pub last night... with William... on our way back from the Indian resturant (I fancied a curry, William hadn't had one for ages eitehr, so I bought him one smiley - zensmiley - droolsmiley - loveblush).

as a reward for being such* a #goodgirl and #goodboy all... well, just forever I guess smiley - snork He said I was allowed a little* bit of beer smiley - zen

so I had a 1/2 pint of smiley - stout in the pub (had only water in the Indian resturant mind).

A man in the pub compliment William on his hat.
then the man in the pub, critiscisised my pink falling to bits neck scarf smiley - laugh
and I was allowed a second half pint of smiley - stoutsmiley - zen

No pub tonight though... and William gone home, for a day/two to return Friday morning ready for my next donating an armful of bloods to ... I dunno... some raondom person at the surgery smiley - laughsmiley - vampiresmiley - nursesmiley - zen

Indian was very nice smiley - drool but quite how I managed to spill some of my indian, last night... into my lymphatic armpit... is a bit of a mystory... smiley - snork seriously... smiley - laugh my left armpit smells of chicken madras and lime pickle smiley - snork Hmm... well, at least I know I need a shower right now smiley - snorksmiley - boing

oo... tablet time... then shower time... then champaign tablet time, then food smiley - zensmiley - droolsmiley - runsmiley - hotdogq

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more