This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Off.... again...

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

err, which I may have already said, but if I didn't, then I'm saying it, and if I did, then, I guess I am re-saying it smiley - biggrin off to my Dad's, until about Wednesday, then back home until err, Friday I think, then off to William's. must get ready... smiley - run someone feed the badgers for me, whilst I@m in an otter plaice.

Off.... again...

Post 2

Deb

Enjoy having a fuss with the smiley - dog

Deb smiley - cheerup

Off.... again...

Post 3

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Have fun and do anything you like. I know there's no stopping you anyway smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

Off.... again...

Post 4

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Behave... or not...

smiley - dragon

Off.... again...

Post 5

smiley - laughsmiley - blush

"Have fun and do anything you like. I know there's no stopping you anyway
"
Actually two reasons.... one of which I already see posted in this thread smiley - angelsmiley - angelsmiley - angelsmiley - grovel

Spent lots and lots of time with the dog... smiley - magic Night out with my friend didn't go brillienttly... smiley - sadface I'm quite worried about him... trying to advice as best I can though smiley - dohsmiley - dohsmiley - doh
Went out for a very belated birthday meal smiley - magicsmiley - drool which was good smiley - zen and. and... smiley - drumrollsmiley - drumroll
I didn't get drunk. smiley - angelsmiley - angel I did* drink, a few cans of beer at home, a few pints out, at pubs, and that was it smiley - zen OH, and two pints of kingfisher with the Indian meal, of course smiley - zensmiley - alesmiley - zensmiley - angel I was so* so* so* well-behaved smiley - angelsmiley - angelsmiley - angelsmiley - angel

Gave my Father the Christmas card he sent me last year, so he can send it to me, again this year (will be about the forth year I think), a... sort of silly family tradition smiley - snork and... I gave him the Cliff Richard Birthday card, he sent me this year, so he can resend it to me next year... ditto.... the Cliff Richard thing... is.... a ... very... odd... family tradition... in a very strange way.
I have, of course, a Cliff Richard Christmas card, which I shall send to father (need a new one actually, the last one died) smiley - snorksmiley - erm
see.
no one ever believes me, I am* the sane one in my family smiley - zen

Off.... again...

Post 6

I am the only sane one in my family, so I know exactly how you feel smiley - erm

Don't let it get to you, dude, it will only drive you mad smiley - geek

smiley - pirate

Off.... again...

Post 7

They can't drive me mad. I always get the train when I visit Mad. smiley - zensmiley - bussmiley - alienfrownsmiley - boing

Back to the safety of normality now though.... spanking bacon and butter.... but not necessarily in that order... smiley - snorksmiley - run

Off.... again...

Post 8

Just remember the smiley - zen of Ford Prefect: "There is no point in driving yourself mad trying to stop yourself going mad. You might just as well give in and save your sanity for later"

smiley - zensmiley - pirate

Off.... again...

Post 9

I've been saving my sanity up for years.... just a few more stickers, and I'll have a full booklet, then I can cash it in.... not sure what for though... maybe a nice anchovy sitting on a small but perfectly formed muffin of my own creation... smiley - zen

Off.... again...

Post 10

Sounds perfectly sane to me smiley - ok

smiley - pirate

Off.... again...

Post 11

Does to me too, and the dwarves, I asked them, and the petunas concur too, as do my transexual chinchillas. smiley - zen

Off.... again...

Post 12

So Bob's your auntie then? smiley - bigeyes

smiley - pirate

Off.... again...

Post 13

NO... B Bob's my aunty... smiley - zensmiley - silly

back again... smiley - puffsmiley - flusteredsmiley - bruisedsmiley - droolsmiley - handcuffs

Off.... again...

Post 14

smiley - tongueout

smiley - pirate

Off.... again...

Post 15

smiley - snorksmiley - snorksmiley - biggrin and... todays challange... is trying to find a pair of new boots, online smiley - cdoublesmiley - laugh and, making a watch strap to replace my busted one smiley - laughsmiley - huh a purple le leather watch strap that is... kinda watch strap containment unit kinda smiley - headhurtssmiley - sleepysmiley - coffee

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more