This is the Message Centre for Sho - employed again!

~drool~ thread

Post 6201

coelacanth

I don't know rugby players I'm afraid, although I will admit to a bit of a drool over the Aussies yesterday, playing Scotland. Poor lads in their long sleeved vests and gloves. They looked like they needed warming up a bit.

The Harry Potter is a choice between Kenneth Branagh, Alan Rickman and Gary Oldman. I think Gary's off the cliff and I'll snog Alan which leaves me Kenneth to marry since he doesn't seem the snogging type. But I'd keep Alan's number handy.
smiley - bluefish

~drool~ thread

Post 6202

Sho - employed again!

when it comes to the actors, Gary oldman would be off the cliff
but Sirius Black is a whole other proposition!!

~drool~ thread

Post 6203

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Paul Newman is 80 in 2 months time?
smiley - yikes

Gary Kemp, Martin Kemp and Tony Hadley...who *is* the one who drapes himself over the leather sofa in the advert and pats the last bit & says "Do you want some of this?"smiley - loveblush

Until I find out which one that is - I'm keeping

Coelysmiley - okgo for it.
Silver Foxes get my vote over full-of-self-importance-youth anytime.

Silver Foxes have nothing to prove. Self-assurance is very sexy. I miss the silver fox I used to have a thing with, very much. In fact, I still think about him every day. My husband was jealous of my memories, and did his level best to eradicate him, but didn't succeed. I adore RDA as a silver fox, much more than when he was a long-haired MacGuyver.

I would do that marry, snog or push off a cliff with the James Bonds of the past.
Mmmmmmmm I think I'd snog them all.

Sho, did you see Donny Osmond on tv yesterday? Sunday morning, I wasn't expecting thatsmiley - loveblush
He was on The Heaven and Earth show.
They gave him challenges, and sent him out in the streets of a certain town I never cuaght the name of.
He had to:
Smile at people and ask for smiles back.
He had to give out smiley - hugs

He had to do something for nothing (he went and helped in an Oxfam shop)

Can't remember what else he had to do - but I do recall one young woman refusing to hug him.

smiley - huh

Candidate for the loony bin, walking the streets of unknown town. She could've hugged him for us all!smiley - yikes

smiley - wah

Why aren't *I* ever there when these things are happening????

smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wah

Snog, Marry, push off a cliff.
Donny Osmond, David Cassidy, Davy Jones.
Snog DC, marry DO, smiley - sorryDJ, you get the push.

I'm still smiley - drool at the thought of Scott Bakula in a tuxedo.smiley - loveblush

Mind you I'm enjoying watching those lovely boys G4 on The X-Factor and also letching Steve. So maybe I'm getting back to normal.

Looking forward to 2005, 2004 has been a sh*t year for me.

~drool~ thread

Post 6204

G4 shouldn't be a link, here's more info:
http://www.xfactor.tv/page.asp?partid=129

oh and baby Den is back this week in Eastenders.

smiley - loveblush

~drool~ thread

Post 6205

Coniraya

I've just a load of backlog to read, 30 odd posts, of smiley - drool and now I'm completely incapable of posting anything.

Going to defrost the freezer!

~drool~ thread

Post 6206

I had the same thing! I find opening a new window & typing as I go along helps, Caer!smiley - winkeye

Caught my first-ever episode of Spooks last night, thanks to girlies here going on about it (I would have gone to bed but Andrew was still awake & noisysmiley - cross)
I enjoyed it!smiley - ok
Although I thought the woman who died at the beginning from the poisoned paracetamol was the girl they'd sent away so she didn't go to prison.smiley - sadface Shouldn't really join a team part-way through.
I thought Ruth was a bit like me.
All work & no play.
smiley - tea

Eastenders - *sigh* knock on Zoe's door - opened by bitchy Stacey & there stands Den looking drop-dead gorgeous. Theme tune starts...tune in tonight, you-betcha.smiley - ok

*melts in a pile of goo*

~drool~ thread

Post 6207

Right, I'm off to the Senior Screen to see "Whale Rider".

Don't recognize any of the actors' names.

~drool~ thread

Post 6208

You can call me TC

The film is made with unknown actors on purpose, I think. The girl won a prize, or was at least nominated for an Oscar as far as I remember.

Donny Osmond, Davy Jones and David Cassidy - I'd push David Cassidy of the cliff, snog DO and marry DJ.

And as for Harry POtter - I'm just waiting for Daniel Radcliffe to be old enough for me to get my hands on him. Gary Oldman is too sinister (I remember him mostly in some aeroplane hi jack film - was it Air Force One with Harrison Ford?) Alan Rickman is nice for a chum. Kenneth Branagh is great fun, and an amazing actor. To be married for the money.

What about: Michael Palin, John Cleese, Kevin Kline? (Whoops, started off as a Monty Python trio, then veered off into a Fish Called Wanda)

And another blast from the past - Paul McCartney, George Harrison (God bless his soul) and Ringo Starr?

~drool~ thread

Post 6209

Sho - employed again!

ah, the Beatles... well, for me it would be snog John, marry George and push the other two off a cliff.

ok, I've now seen the People Magazine top 10 sexiest men. OK, Jude Law... I can live with that. Orlando Bloom at 7?? (and on the AOL site a comment about where was Eric Bana on the list, and i have to agree there) and The Deppster, who shouldn't even be on the list because he is The Sexiest Man EVER in the History of Sex.... in at number 3.

*thinks seriously about hiring hitmen for the eejits at People*

The women weren't much better, although I agree with their Number one.

Which reminds me... how about this one... (given that certain of us from this thread can only actually "marry" them in certain countries)

Angelina Jolie, Jadzia Dax (not Terry Farrell) and Aeryn Sun...

ah, decisions decisions!!!

We had DVDs in Aldi yesterday, for under €8, so my smiley - chef went to get some for me. Goodbye Lenin (a German film, can't wait to see it) and Mystic River (can't wait to see that one)- he saw another DVD and since it had sweaty men with swords in it, and bought it for me (ok, he's an eejit because he should have put it away for Christmas) even though i've never expressed an interest in it whatsoever. The Last Samurai. Has anyone seen it?

smiley - drool night on TV today: Stargate and Atlantis smiley - loveblush

~drool~ thread

Post 6210

Leopardskinfynn... sexy mama

"Angelina Jolie, Jadzia Dax (not Terry Farrell) and Aeryn Sun..."

Hmm. smiley - erm I'd say snog Angelina, but I'd then have to push her off a cliff straight away for the atrocity that was Tomb Raider...
So it's Snog Jadzia, marry Aeryn and off the cliff with you dreadful Jolie woman!

It'd be a nightmare to be married to Jadzia - she'd be so wise all the time and always right. smiley - cross That would never do. It's common knowldege that *I'm* always right.
smiley - rofl

The Last Samurai - well Sho if you like a certain toothy diminutive American, then you'll love it. If not, well it's beautifully shot... smiley - laugh

~drool~ thread

Post 6211

Sho - employed again!

I too went for snog Angelina then push her off a cliff, then snog Aeryn and push her off too.... Jadzia... imagine if you married her you'd have to have a joint hen night. Nobody would ever recover from that!!

Right then, I'll save the samurai until i'm bored one evening. I'll be looking for something to do now MotG has finished. (last week, btw, there was a lovely shot of Paul climbing up the outside of the house, his t-shirt rode up and I wanted to blow raspberries on his stomach) smiley - drool

anyone else watching the 4400? So far so good.

And Atlantis was lovely last night, really good. smiley - droolAnd Daniel in a suit and tie in Stargate. Always gets that hormone fandango going nineteen to the dozen smiley - drool

~drool~ thread

Post 6212

Coniraya

Especially when you know he has such wonderful.....um.....muscle definition underneath.

~drool~ thread

Post 6213

Angelina Jolie, Jadzia Dax (not Terry Farrell) and Aeryn Sun...dang, that's a hard one...push Angelina off the cliff. Snog Jadziasmiley - drool (can I lick her spots?smiley - tongueout) then pine for her the rest of my life,smiley - loveblush relishing the memory of that perfect moment. smiley - wow
Marry Aeryn. She'd protect me from all the bad in the world, and take me for a trip round Saturn for my birthdaysmiley - laugh

Daniel in a suit and tie in Stargate got to me toosmiley - drool Plus, Sam was ultra-hot _and_ she wasn't wearing her engagement ring. Am I being mean by wanting her fiance to die in a shoot-out and Sam being comforted by Daniel & touchy-feely comforted by Jack? I wanna see that!smiley - wah

"The film is made with unknown actors on purpose, I think. The girl won a prize, or was at least nominated for an Oscar as far as I remember" - Whale Rider was excellent.smiley - ok An hour-and-a-half of total escapism, lost myself completely - which was nice.
I must swim with dolphins before I die.

Gary Oldman was the bad guy in JFK, I think, TC. And he played Sid Vicious in "Sid and Nancy". And Dr Smith in "Lost in Space" (the film).

Michael Palin, John Cleese, Kevin Kline - this one was easy. Push Kevin off the cliff. Snog John (he would drive me crazy). Marry Michael, because he has the kind of face I could look at every day and never get fed up of looking at him, and he's got a lovely voice for me to listen to, and nice hands to stroke me with. 'Nuff said.smiley - blush

The Beatles...smiley - headhurts OK, push Ringo off the cliff (his voice drives me smiley - cross) snog John, I'm very ambivalent towards Paul, he's not sexy at all, so I'd have a smiley - teaand smiley - cake with him. I'd probably marry George then. Bless him.smiley - peacedove

The natural history of the British Isles finished last nightsmiley - wahwith the wonderful Alan Titchmarshsmiley - loveblush (I'd marry him like a shot, same reasons as Michael Palin) but they did say there's a smiley - book and DVD out - so smiley - santa if you're listening, I'd like the DVD pleasesmiley - grovel

I missed the beginning of 4400?smiley - cross
smiley - huhI saw enough adverts for it.smiley - cross

What's this rumour that George Michael is "retiring"?? Anyone heard anything?

What about the "Friends" - push off cliff: Phoebe (and her annoying brother). Snog: Joey. Marry: Ross. Chandler I'd have for my best friend, who hopefully would fancy me like mad and always trying to get me into bed. Rachel I'd go shopping with (discounts at all the best stores). Monica I'd employ as my cleaner. What a dream of life.smiley - laugh

Did I hear some gossip about Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie? Or was that drumming-up-publicity-for-Troy tactics??

~drool~ thread

Post 6214

Sho - employed again!

Aren't they (or have they just finished) making a film together where they played husband and wife. I read somewhere that they had shared a hotel suite because they got on so well.

meh, I had male friends that I slept with (as in sleeping in the same bed) during the early years of our marriage. My hubs thought it was hilarious how slow some people were to tell him, and how quick others were to dish the dirt smiley - rofl

er... OK here's a(nother) sci-fi one

Captain Kirk, Captin Picard, Captain Sisko??

~drool~ thread

Post 6215

wildcat58

Took me a while to remember all of the plot line of 4400. It already ran over here. Don't worry, I won't spoil it for you! It's very good, and very surprising! I hope they do a second season.smiley - biggrin

Sho, you really know how to pick 'em, gimme a break. Ok, I'll give this a go. Off the cliff with Captain Kirk (easy choice). Now who do I marrysmiley - erm; Sisko (a voice like velvet to whisper sweet nothings in my ear each night) or Picard (saphire blue eyes to lose myself in each morning upon waking)? Got it, snog Sisko, then marry Picard, because when I marry him I get blue eyes AND velvet voice! smiley - winkeye

smiley - droolsmiley - towel

(gosh it sure got awfully hot in here, I better go check....oh, never mind...hot flush)smiley - runing for cold shower

~drool~ thread

Post 6216

Sho - employed again!

I'm hoping for more 4400 too - I think it's a 5 parter? no? - we've only had one so far, but it's a corker. Usually I'm really strict about going to bed on time on a Sunday, but for this I stayed up. And will stay up again.

You picked the same as I would, Kirk isn't the same since he started advertising Bran Flakes!!

Deffo marry Picard. Apart from being a Yorkshireman, his voice...mmmmm smiley - drool

ok, first officers... you knew it had to come...

Spock, Riker, Chakotay.

heh heh heh. easy peasy lemon squeezy: cliff, snog and marry in that order.

~drool~ thread

Post 6217

wildcat58

Ok, you're REALLY making it tough! Can't I have a long weekend with all of them, one each night and call it quits? smiley - wah please, don't make me choose smiley - wah

smiley - braveOK, if I must, off the cliff Chakotay. Snog Spock (Who wants to wait 7 years?) Marry Riker smiley - drool. (Deep sigh)

~drool~ thread

Post 6218

Teuchter

Mmmmm rugby players smiley - drool

Scott Hastings, Martin Johnson, Jonah Lomu?

Wouldn't actually want to push any of them off a cliff - but if I had to, it'd be Martin Johnson - after I'd snogged the face off him. The other two I'd snog as well - but wouldn't marry either of them.
My brothers were at school with the Hastings boys.
Now Gavin, he had the best thighs I've ever seen on a rugby player - Marry and snog him all right!

What about the latest crop of rugger-buggers, Sho? that wee Johnny wilkinson looks like he needs an experienced older woman to show him a thing or two. Oh all right then, I'll volunteer for the job!

~drool~ thread

Post 6219

wildcat58

Are you ladies familiar with the movie "The Princess Bride"? It was released over here in 1987 and didn't do well at the box office, but was a big hit once it hit video. I fell hard for Cary Elwes smiley - drool in that film. I;m asking because I have a snog, marry, cliff for you, but it depends on if you are familiar with the charcter of Westley from this movie.smiley - biggrin

~drool~ thread

Post 6220

Sho - employed again!

I've never seen it, but then I've missed most films of the past 20 years (except the real biggies) because of not wanting to watch them dubbed.

Sorry if you're not familiar with UK politicians, but how about this trio, ladies:

Michael Howard, Charles Kennedy and Tony Blair

Key: Complain about this post