A Conversation for September Create: People watching in Brighton

Ahhh

Post 1

cactuscafe

This is great, mvp. I love accounts of people watching, especially from Brighton!

I'll look out for the lady with the notebook, when we're up there, in October. You can watch me and wonder who I am. smiley - rofl. I'll wear dark glasses and a smile.

Mind you, I'll have a notebook too, so I can watch you. You'll be the writerlady. Which is what you are.

It's great to speculate. My mother and I always engaged in people watching when staying in hotels. Nothing like a hotel lobby for interesting characters. She would come up with the wildest ideas of who was who. smiley - rofl.

Ahhh

Post 2

minorvogonpoet

Thanks cc. smiley - smiley

I don't know when you're coming to Brighton but we're off travelling again . To France and then to America,(Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia and West Virginia. I shall take my notebook. smiley - smiley

Ahhh

Post 3

cactuscafe

Have a wonderful trip, luvvy! Sounds amazing.

Your notebook will be o'erflowing. Splendid! smiley - biro

You have relatives in the States, I seem to remember?

Is it West Virginia which is famed for incredible Autumn leaves, amazing colours? I wonder if you travel with a camera?

smiley - kiss

Ahhh

Post 4

minorvogonpoet

Yes, my brother lives in Maryland, and we'll go and visit him. smiley - smiley

The Blue Ridge mountains between Virginia and West Virginia should be beautiful at this time of year. We'll take cameras and, you never know, some might end up on smiley - thepost.

See you when I get back.smiley - kiss

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for September Create: People watching in Brighton

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more