This is the Message Centre for Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Ivor Screwloose calling

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Just popping in to ask a favour pleaser MWsmiley - smiley

I've just submitted another sort of "daft"ish thing for "The Post"
and after err sort of proofreading smiley - laughI've discovered I can't translate me own bloody language smiley - erm

So, could you please amend Yorkshire-speak No5

5. Lerer Gertontbus = now - 5. Let her get on to the bus

Thank you

smiley - prof

Ivor Screwloose calling

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - biggrinsmiley - winkeyeyour a bit of a glutton for punishment eh! smiley - winkeye

thank you for Yorkshire speak vol 2smiley - smiley

In "The Post" I used to confuse:-
Lil
U551837

and Bel
U230913

with my smiley - weird humoursmiley - laugh so I'm always about if some form of explanation smiley - ermenlightenment is needed smiley - hug

smiley - prof

Ivor Screwloose calling

Post 3

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Sorry, Prof, totally missed this. No excuse, just missed it.

I've been so busy putting GuideML and stuff on on some daft buggar's bits for the Post (can't remember who it was now, off the top of me head smiley - winkeye)

I think I saw that and changed it, mind.

Any more daft quizzes to come?

*hides behind the potted palm, gibbering* smiley - biggrin

Ivor Screwloose calling

Post 4

No apology needed lovesmiley - hug

smiley - evilgrinI've 2 Yorkshire Speak and another "find the words" like "The Post" in stocksmiley - biggrin
other stuff as it enters my headsmiley - erm

Gibbering is too commonsmiley - laughI prefer to get folk to gibber with BOTH hands at the same time

Should you ever have time, you'll have to read some of my other daft submissions/entries smiley - laugh

Ivor Screwloose calling

Post 5

I thinksmiley - smiley one of my bestsmiley - biggrin episodes 1 to 5

A26108615

A26599198

A26972238

A27533568

A28080137

(don't know how to do a health warning in guidemlsmiley - erm)

Ivor Screwloose calling

Post 6

C'mon, Prof, we need copy. smiley - silly

In you're own time...

smiley - biggrin

Ivor Screwloose calling

Post 7

of what ?

smiley - biggrin

Ivor Screwloose calling

Post 8

A28793064

smiley - winkeyeloads of junk smiley - biggrinin there, if your ever short for something for "The Post" smiley - smiley

Ivor Screwloose calling

Post 9

smiley - winkeyeyou asked, email sent smiley - biggrin

Ivor Screwloose calling

Post 10

I've noticed.

Thank you smiley - smooch

Ivor Screwloose calling

Post 11

smiley - hugyour welcome sweetheart and it's I that thanks you

Ivor Screwloose calling

Post 12

Numpty brain (that would be, btw) accidentally deleted the email you sent to the Post Gmail the other day.

Have you still got it in your sent folder and can you resend it, please.

Pretty please.

Yours, Numpty-head

Ivor Screwloose calling

Post 13

a slow smiley - run to checksmiley - smiley

and forget the numpty brain bit ok smiley - hug it's easily done and no worries - again! oksmiley - smiley

Ivor Screwloose calling

Post 14

donesmiley - smiley

smiley - hugsmiley - smooch

Ivor Screwloose calling

Post 15

Thanks once again, Prof.

smiley - biggrin

I've saved 'em to me PC now.

Ivor Screwloose calling

Post 16

no worries love ok!

always glad to help if poss'

smiley - smiley

Ivor Screwloose calling

Post 17

smiley - laughI sort of ear bending today over the phonesmiley - biggrinthat I have not "chased" up a create badge for the Sept's create I didsmiley - biggrin
I said to the lady (smiley - hugsmiley - smooch) it'll be rait, I'll get round to it at some point smiley - laughso I am now - to keep my ears safesmiley - winkeye

Ivor Screwloose calling

Post 18

F1926356?thread=8308871

smiley - smileysmiley - hug please use here, for any future badges etc, saves anyone opening new threads

remaining the modest smiley - prof that I am smiley - roflsmiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeye

Ivor Screwloose calling

Post 19

The badges will be forthcoming very soon, Prof.

I've been mad busy just recently.

I look to forward to telling you again how to put it on smiley - winkeye

(actually, if I remember I'll give you the 'proper' code instead of just the picture name - no promises, mind smiley - silly)

Ivor Screwloose calling

Post 20

no worries sweetheartsmiley - hugsmiley - okand no rush eithersmiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Ivor Screwloose calling

More Conversations for Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more