This is the Message Centre for Deb

NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 30 - The End

Post 1

Deb

Well, here we are on the last day of NaJoPoMo. I can't say I'm sorry because I've struggled for inspiration at least half the days, but I am going to miss reading all the other interesting, thought-provoking or just out and out funny journals other researchers have put out there this month.

I do still have Paul's Arborvilla to look forward to - if it's anything like Blemnox last year it'll be a great read! Also Freeway Rider's story - I have to admit to just skimming those entries through the month but that's also on my reading list for December because what I did read really sparked my curiosity. I just didn't want to commit to fiction in November.

I'd like to use my journal more often but I already have a hard-copy diary which frequently says things like "Can't remember what I did today because it's a week next Thursday" or somesuch smiley - rofl. So that's probably me done for another year, folks. So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye as the song goes.

Deb smiley - cheerup

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I've read a lot more, than I've commented on smiley - zensmiley - biro but it seemed a bit overwelking, sometimes trying to read them all, at times smiley - cdouble Not helped of course, as I spent so much Of November not in the vacinity of my computer smiley - cdoublesmiley - zen A lot of differnt things, in differnt peoples writings, which has been interesting to read smiley - cdouble even if I probably didn'[t get round to reading evertyhing smiley - laughsmiley - blushsmiley - birosmiley - 2cents

Post 3

minorvogonpoet

I've hopped in and out, got lost from time to time, left a few useless comments. But it's been interesting. smiley - smiley

Post 4

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I'm still inviting you to take any role you want in the movie version of "Lost Isle of Arborvilla." To be honest, I hope you'll consider one of the two main trees, as no one is lined up for those yet.smiley - tongueoutsmiley - winkeye

Post 5

FWR

I'd invite you to play one of my characters too Deb but they either end up dead or total psychos! Thanks for sharing your November with us all smiley - smooch

Post 6

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]

Post 7

SashaQ - happysad

Yes indeed thank you for sharing your November with us smiley - hug and for visiting my thread - I really appreciate it smiley - tea

All the best with everything, and I will see you around smiley - petuniassmiley - biggrin

Post 8

We all end up dead anyway. Psychos? smiley - shhh

Post 9

towelshop

smiley - smiley

Post 10

Researcher 14993127

I've enjoyed reading your journals as always. smiley - spacesmiley - bubbly

smiley - cat

Post 11

Only the smiley - frogsmiley - frog manage to avoid government repression. Maybe that's because they occasionally kiss princesses. smiley - divasmiley - diva

Key: Complain about this post