This is the Message Centre for Deb

NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 1 - Here I Go Again

Post 1

Deb

I'm going to attempt NaJoPoMo 2014 but I'm not sure how far I'll get. Despite the fact that I'd love to be a free spirit who floats along as the wind blows, etc, etc, I'm actually a bit of a stickler for routine and clearly defined parameters. And the way NaJoPoMo works is anything but routine or clearly defined.

I genuinely can't understand why everyone wouldn't prefer a page for this year's NaJoPoMo with 30 conversations, one for each day. That's how it worked a few years ago and it was great. But I think I'm in the minority.

So this year I'm just posting in my journal and if anyone comes across it and comments, that'll be lovely. I'll then read anything posted by people who's journals I already subscribe to.

This is a muddled-thinking, terrible journal written when I'm feeling swamped by the sheer amount of catching up I need to do after 5½ days without an internet connection! smiley - sorry

Deb smiley - cheerup

Post 2

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]

Post 3

FWR

FWRsmiley - cheers

Post 4

Florida Sailor All is well with the world

F smiley - dolphin S

Post 5

You can call me TC

Hang on in there, Deb!

Post 6

Deb

D'ya know what? Now I've started reading other people's posts I've start feeling that buzz of "inclusion" I get when I do NaJoPoMo. So I'm glad I went for it.

Deb smiley - cheerup

Post 7

SashaQ - happysad

I like the buzz of inclusion, too - I wasn't gong to do it, as I'm also doing NaNoWriMo, but I couldn't resist after the fun and friendship of last year smiley - biggrin

Post 8

Gnomon - time to move on

[smiley - geek]

Post 9

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

I'm glad you're doing it again Deb! I like reading your journals. And I find journals are easier to locate than pages off an Entry - but the main thing is that it does bring people to write a bit more on the site. So however one ends up doing the individual day's contribution is fine. No holds barred.

Personally, I'm rather hoping that the first day's journal will be the hardest and that the rest will just flow. I do hope so. and wish everyone has fun this month, reading and supporting each other's writing.

Post 10

Sol

Life without internet connection is insupportable. Welcome back to civilization!

Post 11

Superfrenchie

smiley - orib

Post 12

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

Five days with no internet! O the humanity...

Post 13

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

We had a 'Black Friday' a couple of weeks back, we were without internet for 12 hours, so I feel your pain.

Yes, Dmitri, the first one is hard, particularly when you don't generally write journals, but the feeling of inclusion is great smiley - magic

Post 14

towelshop

smiley - smiley

Post 15

Researcher 14993127

Redditsmiley - spacesmiley - frog

smiley - cat

Post 16

minorvogonpoet