A Conversation for October: A Month of Scares

Submissions

Post 1

Create: endeavours in reading, writing, rhythm, blues, art, photography, and biscuits.

Pop the A number and/or location of your entry here, please.


Submissions

Post 2

Bluebottle

Here's a question for you. In early 2012 I wrote a 5,688-word article about Sir Richard Worsley that was withdrawn from PeerReview for being similar to 'Lady Worsley's Whim' by Halle Rubenhold (the original version can be seen in the thread entitled 'Original Version'). This article has since been extensively re-written so that the shorter version tells only widely-known facts available from numerous easily-accessible sources. It is also now slightly unnerving.

So is A87788083 sufficiently different to be able to be returned to Peer Review? And would it count as being spooky?

<BB<


Submissions

Post 3

minorvogonpoet

The Ghost of the Circle Line at /A87842109.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for October: A Month of Scares

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more