The Castle Anthrax - The Gateway

77 Conversations

The Sign Up Scroll

A stark wall of gleaming white granite looms above. An iron gate is set in it, and beside it is a bonfire. Beside that sits the Keeper of The Gate, Torg, looking rather warm. Not far beside the gate is a small stone cottage, with smoking rising from its chimney. Carts and travelers pass in and out over the drawbridge, talking among themselves.

This is the Gateway. If one is interested in becoming a Knight, sign up with the scroll to your right. You are free to sign up, and then complain at how long it is taking for some one to let you in at will. Applications will be looked at on a stricly whenever-we-feel-like-it basis, or around once a week, give or take a day.

To apply, simply pick what you would like to be knight of (a.k.a. 'Knight of the ---') or what colour you would want. You could even use a pattern. It's really up to you.

Take a look at what to do!

Position Openings:

  • Gatekeep (Until Torg Gets Back From R.L.)
  • Librarian

Recently Knighted:

  • Rebel Wolf - Knight of Dirty Deeds
  • Bob - Knight of the Attack Penguin Puppet Masters
  • Nerd42 - Knight Gandark; Protector of the Void

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A725276

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more