Things To Do In And Around The Castle Anthrax

0 Conversations

Okay, so you're a knight. Now what? This question is asked by many new recruits, and to help you along, this handy reference has been provided!

Visit The Library!

Our Library is designed to be a beautiful place, all marble and gilt, lit by golden rays of sunlight. The Library is where you can give us links to your own work, and have it placed in the endless shelves. Visit The Library!

Find Your Place In The Barracks!

The Castle Boasts a men's and women's barracks, where you can have your own bed and belonging brought in. Check it out!

Going To War? Look No Further Than The Armoury!

The Armoury is our complete collection of weapons, armour and gear for the enterprising soldier. If you see something missing, give us a ring, and we'll do our best to get it! Head to the Armoury!

In Need Of A Cold One? Or Tea?

The Castle Anthrax is proud to boast our own bar/coffee bar, the Fountain Of Falling Down Water. Run by Sir Drunkendeath, it boasts an unparalled view of the Golden Country. Wander On In!

Looking For Tedium? Go No Futher Than The Forest!

The Forest Of Bad Odds Of Returning sits on a massive flaw in space time. This makes for an interesting place, I don't need to tell you... Feeling Wanderlust?

Go On A Shopping Spree!

The Castle Anthrax features its own, authentic feeling Bazaar! Get lost among the crowds, see the shops, and don't drink the water. Bonzai!

Lookin' For A Fight?

Well, stalk on in into the Field Of Honour! With over a dozen battlefields, its the perfect place to feel the thrill of victory.Be All That You Can Be!

Hunting Party!

When the Castle was created, the observatory got lost. In space/time. So, it currently wanders the Castle, moving only after it gets found! Check the record for the most finds, look under doormats, and get going!


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A959259

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more