Talking Point: Life's Little Dilemmas

14 Conversations

The horns of a dilemma

We have all been in similar situations. You have a mad, unstoppable craving for chocolate and the only thing you can find in your house is the box of luxury champagne truffles you housemate has been saving for a rainy day or to give to their mother. Do you resist temptation altogether? Or do you eat them, confess to the crime and offer to buy another box. Or do you attempt to make it look like the dog snaffled them?

Every day we are faced with little dilemmas about whether to be good and nice or to give in to our baser, wicked selves. This week we want you to confess to the temptations you gave into and the ones you managed to resist!

  • How do you tackle life's little dilemmas?

  • Are you a complete angel or a right little devil?

  • Do you not think twice about giving up your seat on the bus or do you hope that someone else will do it?

  • Is your housemate's chocolate safe if they go away for the weekend?

  • Have you ever blamed someone else for something you did?

  • What mini-crime are you most ashamed of?

Come on, confession is good for the soul!

Graphic supplied by Community Artist Amy the Ant


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A930188

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more