Join the Q: The Joy of Painting II

1 Conversation

Join the Q logo.

Join the Q: The Joy of Painting II

What with the coronavirus situation, I have been watching more TV than usual. One delight I found in the schedules in 2020 was The Joy of Painting. Rather than just watching the show, I had a go at painting along with the presenter Bob Ross, and the results were quite pleasing.

As the coronavirus situation continued into 2021, the BBC broadcast The Joy of Painting Winter Specials. Scenes featuring snow and ice taught me new techniques and again I was pleased with the results, as I think they show I have made some progress since my early efforts. Here are some more of my favourites.

Winter ReflectionGrey Winter Scene
Blue Winter ScenePurple Winter Scene

Join the Q Archive

SashaQ

15.02.21 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A88014189

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more