The h2g2 Post 14.06.10

1 Conversation



Posted: 14th June 2010


 

 

The Livin' Is Easy

Slowly but surely, lots of us in Europe's northern fringes are turning an odd pink colour. People are baring vast quantities of skin, no matter how inadvisable it is (and not only for health reasons). It can only mean one thing: The elusive beast Summer is on the prowl again.

It's not all bad, though. It gives you the chance to have a break. And even if you find yourself grouching about rain as much as you ever did in Winter, at least you can feel justified in complaining! With all this in mind, we kicked Bel out of the Post Office and forced her to take a week off - so I've found myself wearing the Editor's hat.

So welcome to this summery issue of The Post. In keeping with the mood of the season, we present an edition devoted to the twin themes of travel and anxiety. Sunny and cheerful? That's us!


King Bomba


 

 
Planes, Trains and Automobiles

 

 



 

 

Quit Makin' Me Nervous...


 

 

 

 
COMPETITIONS

 

 

 

 
COMMUNITY

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION

 

 


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A68959093

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more