Test for...weirdness?

55 Conversations

Have a go at this, it's quite bizarre


Carry out this test. Just follow the instructions as quickly as
possible but do not carry on reading the following questions before you finish the previous one. You do not need to write the answers, just do it using your mind. You'll be overwhelmed by the result...



How much is :

15+6























3+56



























89+2
























12+53




























75+26





















25+52
























63+32


I know! Calculations are hard work but you can do it, guys!




Come on, a few more...




123+5



























QUICK! THINK ABOUT A TOOL AND A COLOUR!

























Scroll further to the bottom...
























A bit more...




























Just a little further...



























You have just thought about a red hammer, haven't you????



If this is not the case you are among 2% of the people who
have a "different" if not "abnormal" mind. 98% of the people would
answer a "red hammer" while doing this exercise. If you do not believe this, pass it around and you'll see. Let me know what you thought of!


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A681022

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more