From Our Spy

0 Conversations

Here is another installment of life at the Towers. This week we're mostly concentrating on Mark.

Mark and crew are working on a DTD for Guide ML... it is in the works, as is almost everything else. What Mark wants is good quality writing! Everything else can only follow.

A lot of nudging goes on asking new researchers to, wait for it, edit their homepages.

A revision of 'h2g2's Mission Plan' is in the works... Hopefully, the editors will have more 'structured' goals in the future!

The whole forum area is on the 'to do' list to re-design... A swear adapter is in the works... to automatically get rid of the unwanted expletives... you know, like turn your computer off, or DNA is Satan, or Belgium... ooh... I know, but I thought you could handle it!

Two new editors were added, working on the technical side of things: Kim and Oscar. They're relative newbies... only been around for about 4 weeks.

And...on a more personal note... Mark is in favour of giving children what they want... until they are old enough to be told what they want, that is: HERE. Mark plans to expand on this page.

Mark likes to air guitar (the mainstay of his exercise regime) and enjoys (some) Lynyrd Skynyrd. Mark may be named after a soft drink: his name is a profound example of alliteration. Mark hopes that one day there will be technology so advanced that his rejections can come smothered in saccharine.


Sporkulious Eglon


13.12.99. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A468498

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more