The "Ladies who would like to s**g Chris Eccleston" Club!

5 Conversations

Hello and welcome to the clubsmiley - bigeyes


The Ladies Who Would Like To Sh*g Chris Eccleston Club
smiley - droolMay Our Tongues Never Run Drysmiley - drool

This is for us ladies to collectively drool over Mr. Eccleston
smiley - droolsmiley - droolsmiley - droolsmiley - droolsmiley - droolsmiley - droolsmiley - droolsmiley - droolsmiley - drool

So far the horny members are:

lazy-mazie
Reefgirl
Pixel
Ancrene
Sparky
eloisa
sexynetty
Sho
Galaxy Babe


WE smiley - love CHRISTOPHER ECCLESTON...and we're not afraid to show it
A Few Things You Mightn't Know


He was born in Salford, Lancashire 16 Feb 1964


He is 6'1"


He's a Man United fan (oh well, I guess nobody's perfectsmiley - erm)


Eccleston studied at London's Central School of Speech and Drama. He has appeared in numerous theatrical productions and TV dramas and has received two Press Guild Awards for Best Actor. One was for his role in Hillsborough and the other for his performance in Our Friends in the North, for which he also won a BAFTA nomination.


Other TV appearances by Christopher Eccleston include roles in Cracker, Clocking Off, Flesh and Blood. He has also had guest appearances in The League of Gentleman and Linda Green.


His major film debut came when Eccleston played Derek Bentley in 'Let Him Have It' and Eccleston has gone on to have film roles in Shallow Grave, The Others, Elizabeth, eXistenZ, and Gone in Sixty Seconds. He also played the title role in Jude.


And now of course he's the dishy Doctor!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A3886969

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more