A Conversation for Duvets

duck feather balls

Post 1

parlau

Our duvet crawls off the side of the bed, hers. This causes a chilly arse(mine) and some verbal fisticuffs(unspoken).


duck feather balls

Post 2

Cheerful Dragon

How can you have unspoken verbal fisticuffs? Personally, I find the duvet gravitates towards my husband's side of the bed. The problem is made worse by the fact that somehow he manages to lie on the edge of the duvet. Consequently, whenever he rolls over he rolls the duvet round himself, and I eventually end up with none. Tugging the duvet to get some back has no effect in this situation.


duck feather balls

Post 3

parlau

Verbal fisticuffs is a term to encourage a reply!
Your husband must be very heavy or you are very light as it is a well proven fact that a womans body weight trebles when she lies in bed thus causing her partner to roll in her direction!

AG


duck feather balls

Post 4

Is mise Duncan

In my case the duvet flings itself off the bottom of the bed. Whose fault this is is uncertain as I'm never awake to see it happen smiley - winkeye

*Came here by random link generator...see my home page for source*


duck feather balls

Post 5

Wand'rin star

They're trying to migrate bnack to Caistor whence they came. (see A 397299 Caistor, North Lincolnshire, UK)
Incidentally, Caistor Grammar School came 9th on last week's A level results.


duck feather balls

Post 6

Wand'rin star

Make me a link, please. I'm too tired to try and work out why it didn't this time.


duck feather balls

Post 7

Is mise Duncan

You have to put the full link in thus:
http://www.h2g2.com/A397299
the same as for an external link thus:
http://www.sierra.com/attractions/titles/contraptions/

(Be warned, the latter is TIM! smiley - winkeye )


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more