- Job: Sort of IT person working in a bank.
- Age: Mental - 16, Actual - Somewhere between 30 and death.
- Height: Taller than dogs, shorter than giraffes.
- Inside leg: 31"
- Outside leg: 5'11"
- Eyes: Failing
- Hair: Thinning
- Armpits: Unhygenic tending towards bio-hazard
- Sex: Don't get me started on this one
- Marital Status: Scared
- Sci-Fi (ooh, surprise there) including: B5, ST, X-Files, Buffy, Lexx
- Authors: Asimov, Harry Harrison, Larry Niven, Frank Herbert, Brian Lumley and oh yes, that Adams chappie I suppose.
- A great fan of Science.
- Stage Lighting, on and off (no pun intended).
- Contempory and Progressive Rock (Yes, Rush, Wishbone Ash, Judie Tzuke, Aimee Mann etc).
- Comedy (Python, Red Dwarf, Spike Milligan, M*A*S*H, Woody Allen and of course HHGTTG).
- Fell Walking (yes I have and yes I do).
- Managed to beat the Reaper to a part-time BSc in Computing. Bored now.
- Recently taken up the Bass Guitar. Many say I should put it back down again.
- A desire to communicate, hence this entry.
AmbitionsTo win enough money to stop doing all of the above things and get a life, until then...
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|Well there's a name I haven't heard for a while . .||Nov 15, 2003|
|Hello||Mar 14, 2003|
|Hey Earwig....||Jul 11, 2002|
|I knew a bloke once.....||Oct 15, 2001|
|welcome to h2g2!||Sep 20, 2000|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|How to avoid some of the perils of Amateur Lighting.||No Posting||Apr 27, 2005|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Earwig has no Friends
Earwig has no Followers
This user has no Bookmarks