This is the Message Centre for what you know as km

Come on and take a free

Post 1

what you know as km

ride...

Registering for next semester's classes in the morning, and I must see you again; we'll have one more ni... I think I'm going to take both my speech and my computer literacy requirement, because I'm confident enough in my literacy that I think I'll be okay with a non-class computer class, and speech shouldn't be too hard. I'm only taking one honors course, which means I'll have to take one per semester until my junior year, unless I take another little piece of my heart, now, baby; you know you got it if it makes you fe... I'm also going to take a hard statistics because it's more credit hours and it's part of my communications core. Might as well get some core out of the way where you can. I was stood up for my film audition, and I do mean to check on that, if I can figure out how.

I'm... suddenly really tired of writing a Journal.

Must be the mono...

...or the radioactive electronerdmagnetism...

Key: Complain about this post

Come on and take a free

More Conversations for what you know as km

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more