This is the Message Centre for what you know as km

A mose is a mose.

Post 1

what you know as km

Today.

Up at 8:15. Into a soft fuzzy sweater in honor of a 53-degree morning. Across campus to the music building. The books are unpacked from the bag and prepared for the lecture. The TA opens up the board. The TA stops. The TA says that Prof. Wright's flight didn't get in yesterday and we won't be having class. The books are stuffed back into the bag. Out of the lecture hall. Back across campus. My room smells weird... I'd tell you why, but you never know who reads these things.

Later... to film class. Possibly a test. Possibly a lecture. Boring either way. Still have to go. Then back. Then even later... off to Colloquium. Colloquium isn't quite as much fun as the name implies. It's not all one big party like it sounds like. No. Colloquium is in fact a living hell. A living hell at which notes are taken. Yes. Then immediately after Colloquium, get found by Zizzy to go to the airport. Then dinner... I invited Jenny and Ziz and of course my roommate and I think that will make enough for a fun evening, depending. It's experiment time... how much do the English like having their foreignness exploited for the frivolous entertainment of cute blonde coeds?

Guess we'll see!

A mose is a mose.

Post 2

Classic Krissy

Somehow I suspect certain foreigners won't mind a little exploitation. smiley - winkeye

A mose is a mose.

Post 3

what you know as km

It's funny how rarely objections are raised to the proposal of inviting cute blonde coeds to anything.

A mose is a mose.

Post 4

Classic Krissy

You know, not only would I not be surprised, I'd be lethargic about it, really. I invite cute blonde coeds to stay away from me unless they are also clever and good company and don't mind if I'm not blonde.

Then it's okay. Also I get slightly more enthused.

A mose is a mose.

Post 5

what you know as km

Well... I know a nice one. She's a little on the odd side, b.. she is, in fact, pressed against the wall at the far end of the odd side, but she's a very nice girl.

A mose is a mose.

Post 6

Classic Krissy

I've been pressed against that wall meeself. It can be a comfortable wall.

It's good to know strange blonde coeds.

A mose is a mose.

Post 7

Hypoman

*nightmares in relation to strange blonde co-eds that chill to the bone start flashing across my memory...*

Walls are good. Being pressed to them is only good if the right people (such as cute blonde co-eds) are doing it...*sigh*smiley - tongueout!

A mose is a mose.

Post 8

Classic Krissy

Hey! *pokes Hypo enthusiastically*

What's blonde got to do with it? I'm a good wall-pusher! *sigh* although I'm only pushing one certain gentleman these days. Not that I'm unhappy with that. smiley - winkeye It's just that from now on he's the only one who's going to know that.

I'm not allowed to prove it, but I swear it's true. smiley - smiley

A mose is a mose.

Post 9

Hypoman

*tending his bruises from being poked...smiley - smiley*

I believe you! I believe you...smiley - tongueout!

A mose is a mose.

Post 10

Classic Krissy

Good. Hmph. Imagine coveting a blonde in front of a redhead. You take your life in your hands, you know. smiley - winkeye

A mose is a mose.

Post 11

CrazyOne

Actually, I don't think I could imagine that at all. smiley - winkeye

A mose is a mose.

Post 12

Hypoman

Actually, I don't think I could either - but I don't know very many redheads...smiley - tongueout

Anyway, 'coveting's' for the birds - full-on 'longing' is more what I'm accustomed to...smiley - winkeye!

A mose is a mose.

Post 13

CrazyOne

Well, yeah, but I don't know if it's a good idea to admit that in front of a large audience. smiley - winkeye

A mose is a mose.

Post 14

Ant

She's right she is cute smiley - smiley *Looks forward to the exploitation* smiley - winkeye

A mose is a mose.

Post 15

Classic Krissy

There's going to be exploitation? Who's the exploitee?

A mose is a mose.

Post 16

what you know as km

Good question.

A mose is a mose.

Post 17

Ant

And i thought it was me, damn.

A mose is a mose.

Post 18

what you know as km

Oh. Right.

No, I knew that.

Er. But there hasn't been a lot of exploitation going on. Mostly because I haven't been feeling like going out, and exploiters haven't been around to come in.

But I feel strongly that there may or may not be some chance of exploitation in the possibly very near or otherwise distant future.

A mose is a mose.

Post 19

Cheezdanish, Slacker Princess

Which is as it should be. smiley - smiley

A mose is a mose.

Post 20

Classic Krissy

I don't know...I feel that that is a somewhat ambiguous exploitation explination. Please elaborate.

Key: Complain about this post