This is the Message Centre for what you know as km

College sucks.

Post 1

what you know as km

I bet I'll be even more sure of that once I've been to one.

But more accurately, specifically and patiently, college applications suck, entrance exams suck, essays suck, financial aid sucks, and guidance counselors suck.

Referrals suck, SATs suck, ACTs suck, campuses suck, college towns suck, dorms suck, midterms suck, and finals suck.

Awards suck, credits suck, grants suck, workshops suck, visits suck, and most importantly, the military sucks.

College, as I may have mentioned, sucks.

Wow!

Post 2

Spartus

You're certainly full of sunshine. smiley - smiley

College sucks (sometimes)

Post 3

Researcher 93445

Don't worry, once you get there, there are ways to make college suck less. Personally, I found a constant diet of alcohol, drugs, loud music and ready sex to be rather fun.

Of course, after a while the Authorities noticed I wasn't attending any classes and threw me out. But it was great while it lasted!

Wow!

Post 4

what you know as km

That's what happens to a person who's collected all the forms and attempted to fill some out. I don't recommend it, ever, even to those who have already done it and don't remember it being all that bad. Don't do it. It sucks.

I've stopped doing it in fact and don't intend to start again for at least another month. Smeg Early Decision. It's not worth it.

Post 5

what you know as km

That's not the point.

It's not.

Post 6

Honest Jules

Its not?. Thats why I 'm here.

College sucks.

Post 7

saffire

DAMN STRAIGHT girlfriend! my lifes a living hell...and...college applications SUCK--big time
-saffire

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for what you know as km

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more