Entry: Sausages in Sauce - a Recipe - A832637
Author: Radish - U198404

My first try, be gentle...

A832637 - Sausages in Sauce - a Recipe

Post 2

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

smiley - laugh

I enjoyed it muchly (the entry, not the sausages) smiley - winkeye

My only point is that you put into the wrong place. The Collaborative Workshop is for entries that you want to be written but need collaboration (hence the name) to put in all the bits and pieces, like, say, 'All the Museums of this Planet'.

This lovely piece (with or without mustard) is better suited for the Alternative Workshop and/or, for a greater audience, you can bring it to the attention of <./>AggGag</.> who feature a column in h2g2's very own newspaper, <./>ThePost</.>. Well, as I'm one of the Aggists, this will be taken care of smiley - smiley We've got a, err,... 'contract' for 42 issues and #41 will be out this Thursday, so, er, well, I'll have to see if we can slip it in somewhere...

Now where's that smiley - skullsmiley - steam sauce pan gone again? smiley - winkeye

smiley - cheers

Post 3

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

This pan of sausage will appear in the final "Farewell" issue (#42 of AggGag.

Sir Bossel is asked to offer his parting thoughts and an introduction to this piece via e-mail to the editor.

peace
jwf

Post 4

Radish

Oops, sorry, consider me an unworthy computer-fooled fool. I shall dispense justice on the clown of a computer that has doen this to me, happily passign on the blame for not paying more attention to what I was doing!
Cheers, Radish...

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more