This is the Message Centre for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

just a wee nap....

Post 1

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Joe was out last night so I didnt sleep very well at all
its odd how used you get to sleeping next to someone
so today I'm a little bit sleepy smiley - yawn

which may explain how i managed to snap the e string on my guitar
no not 1 E.... 6

so i then found some pliers and my spare set of strings and managed on my own to replace my first ever broken guitar string I'll have to find a different pair of snips to remove some of the extra string smiley - erm
because the ones on the pliers were nowhere near strong enough to cut through E6 smiley - sigh

the other day we went to Leeds
Over 2 hours on the train to get from Poulton to Leeds but there is a direct service (for some reason it costs a lot more if you accidentally go via manchester) Ben wanted to go to Travelling man... yes we could have gone to the perfectly acceptable manchester store a lot quicker and less expensively but apparently he also wanted to go to the armouries so we spent about an hour there before going to get something to eat and then to travelling man.... where he bought nothing smiley - wah

then yesterday we played pandemic its a good board game where you have to co-operatively save the world from four viruses that are causing havoc the game won... mankind died of what we later decided was something horrific smiley - erm denoted by blue markers... I think it was the blue ones that killed us eventually... it could have been the yellow.... anyway mankind died... or panicked I'm not sure but it's all the same eventually,

and today... I have spent tidying up and mostly not doing much
it was nice to get the guitar out after a while of not playing it (hence why it needed retuning quite a bit) I shall have to start practising more if i want to get better at it I should really practice... *sigh* I just don't want to pay for more lessons I cant afford it right now but I'm sure if i get back into playing what I could before then I can move forward little at a time I've got to get back into chords and scales and just general beginner stuff

smiley - monstersmiley - monstersmiley - monstersmiley - monster

and I really must send in those documents to student finance and the bursary people
smiley - doctor Anthea

just a wee nap....

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

"its odd how used you get to sleeping next to someone"

smiley - rofl not in my case(divorced 22yr in Oct')smiley - laugh

just a wee nap....

Post 3

You can call me TC

I sleep better when no one's snoring next to me.

Keep at the guitar playing, anthea, it's a good way to get away from the learning for a bit.

just a wee nap....

Post 4

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

I thought it would be easier to sleep without the noise of someone else too...
but alas apparently I've become dependent on hearing the disturbance in the background to be able to sleep myself

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more