This is the Message Centre for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

bairns

Post 1

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Bairns - Children/Babies/Youngsters

smiley - zzz

Half term holidays are hard work
smiley - monster Birthday went well. my big boy is now five - an age at which the nhs stops sending you letters for "baby smiley - monster" and starts sending them to "master smiley - monster" smiley - laugh

Amazon has lost one of my parcels, well not Amazon exactly the parcel delivery company, I have called amazon who say they are looking into it, I shan't hold my breath I'm likely to pass out before I hear where they have decided it's gotten to and send a replacement, hopefully not with the same delivery company smiley - erm

I would like to point out now that it was intended as a valentines gift so it has been lost for a little while now smiley - erm

Joe is away on a course friday till sunday, I may be a little crazy by the time he gets home, smiley - erm still hopefully he will enjoy himself

smiley - doctor Anthea

bairns

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

5 wow!smiley - smiley

2 minutes flies pastsmiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more