This is the Message Centre for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Dreich

Post 1

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

'dreich' - scots word meaning wet, cold and gloomy generally used to describe the weather (well when its like that so often why have three different words?)

Charlie is trying to eat me as i type so forgive any typos smiley - rofl

had a doctors appointment yesterday got out the car took two steps and fell onto my hands and knees, then while trying to regain what little dignity i had left and assure my mother in law I was fine I tripped again... at least i was at the right place smiley - silly and this proves I shouldn't walk while distracted...

I've got another new cream for the Psoriasis plus a coal tar shampoo
smiley - diva

*hands Charlie a rubber ducky*

so a bit battered and bruised... we then went shopping (for food nothing fun) and boy isn't food expensive these days, I remember when I could buy food for the family for a week for under £50 including all the meat etc...
little chance of that these days, Oh I'm sure it's possible if your really careful but who can be when they have a small child who needs a nap? smiley - yawn

it was also uncle bobs birthday, smiley - magic so we went round to the great grandparents and had a little celebration Charlie enjoyed the lemonaid smiley - erm that he shouldn't have had, and the cheesy biscuits

Now by the sound of things, it's morning nap time,
I hope everyone has a good day

smiley - doctor Anthea

Dreich

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

the only trips your supposed to go on, are when you bring me some rock backsmiley - hug

Dreich

Post 3

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

smiley - laugh
I can get you a factory tour the way I'm going

Dreich

Post 4

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

in that case then, lets fall over in a whisky distillery. Less painsmiley - laughwhen hitting the floor

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more