This is the Message Centre for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

all man falleth before the common cold

Post 1

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

I hate catching a cold
I really really do
so when i woke up this morning sore ears sore throat runny nose....
yeah... I hate having a cold

I do not thank whoever gave it to me, if this is a version of sharing I would rather they keep it to themselves and no they are not welcome

smiley - winkeye

I was going to bake some scones today but I feel like there is something precariously balanced on top of my head, smiley - flyingpig

interesting i can spell precariously correct first time but it took me three attempts to not put a stray letter c into smiley - flyingpigsmiley - weird
but then it's always been that way for me

smiley - monster had cousin over to stay for the night, they have both gone with grandma to feed smiley - reindeer Charlie has gone to Cumbria with daddy to go see a potter

I want to go back to bed and wake up when the cold is gone but that is totally unrealistic there are so many jobs that need my attention washing dishes, hoovering, tidying... etc
I'll just have to take some ibuprofen and stop complaining I think
oh I think there might be a load of washing to go on as well
smiley - towel - tissues

smiley - doctor Anthea (are all doctors bad patients? smiley - silly )

Post 2

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - smileyahh yes all doc's are bad patients! and try heavy drinking for the cold, it allways works for me smiley - biggrin

Post 3

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

smiley - laugh there are some days i wish I could Jack,
I'm afraid it's green tea or warm blackcurrant

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more