This is the Message Centre for Beatnik (middle-class philosophic hobo, and great protagonist of poetic justice)

This can't be good.

Post 1

Beatnik (middle-class philosophic hobo, and great protagonist of poetic justice)

About three weeks ago, I pulled an allnighter to get my homework done on time. It turned out great, I even got a good mark. The problem is, it worked out so well, that I did it again two nights later, and again two nights after that. My body has now become accustomed to staying awake for 32 hours, followed by 16 hours of sleep, and I can't change back. I don't think this is good for me. But I wonder if I qualify for a social minority now... maybe I can get some kind of funding...

This can't be good.

Post 2

axe_slingin_doug

I find that strong stimulants are a great way to adjust sleep patterns.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Beatnik (middle-class philosophic hobo, and great protagonist of poetic justice)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more