This is the Message Centre for h2g2 Friends Of LeisureDistrict [LD] (Digibox And PC Users)

pc help for Digibox Users

Post 1

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

Hi loup smiley - smiley

Would you mind adding this link A2297667 'pc help for Digibox Users' on the Friends of LD page, or somewhere where digibox users will easily find it. smiley - cheerssmiley - ale

Emmily
smiley - rose

Post 2

Loup Dargent

Of course...smiley - smiley

I will even add it on a few other pages if I have the time today or tomorrow..smiley - bubbly

That reminds me, I have to post some infos to you as well for your entry...smiley - yikes

Fortunately, I've got another week off starting Sunday...smiley - cool

Hopefully, this one will be more productive than the last one...smiley - grovel

Talk soon...smiley - surfer

loupsmiley - fullmoon

Post 3

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

Ok smiley - cheers loup

Sorry for delay in replying, I've had a busy few days.

Emmily
smiley - rose

Post 4

Loup Dargent

No problem...smiley - smiley

There have been some delays in this quarter as well...smiley - biggrin

The link is almost ready by the way...
Just needs to be put in a nifty frame...
[I do like my little frames...smiley - whistle]
And then, it will just be a question of adding it to as many pages as possible..smiley - cool

I'm a bit embarassed at the moment as I managed to get it wrong [once again] regarding my week off...smiley - blush
For weeks I have believed that the following week would be it...
And of course it wasn't...smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wah
It's definitely next week though...
But don't worry, the link will be added before then...smiley - disco

I posted something for your entry...
I hope it will be helpful...
Though I realised that I made a little mistake somewhere [nothing too drastic] which I will correct as soon as possible...smiley - smiley

Obviously, if I have any other suggestions/ideas/etc I will post them there as well...smiley - bubbly

smiley - ok, that will have to be all for now [1:46am smiley - yikes]...

Talk soon...

loupsmiley - fullmoon

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for h2g2 Friends Of LeisureDistrict [LD] (Digibox And PC Users)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more