This is the Message Centre for h2g2 Friends Of LeisureDistrict [LD] (Digibox And PC Users)

SUMDY HELP!!!!

Post 1

EXIDOS

Does anyone know another available isp for my dreamcast internet,cos the server it gives you is too expensivesmiley - blueand it says in the dreamkey manual that u can choose an alternative isp eg freeserve.Does freeserve offer this service??anyones help would be very much appreciated smiley - biggrin

SUMDY HELP!!!!

Post 2

kow

Yep, loadsa peeps use Freeserve with the DC, if you go to the sega-europe message boards and search for ISP's they'll show you how to change over, should get POP3 access tosmiley - doctor

smiley - zen

SUMDY HELP!!!!

Post 3

Loup Dargent

kow: thanks... i was hoping that someone could give this kind of info...
it's nice to see that most questions asked here can be answered eventually...

smiley - ta once again...

loupsmiley - fullmoon

SUMDY HELP!!!!

Post 4

kow

smiley - ok

smiley - zen

SUMDY HELP!!!!

Post 5

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

Hi..can i suggest you try asking that here http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/F19585 at 'ask the h2g2 community'..you should get a better response there..smiley - smiley..if your unable to due to your system..let me know..

Emmily
smiley - rose

SUMDY HELP!!!!

Post 6

Loup Dargent

emmily: smiley - ta as well...

loupsmiley - fullmoon

SUMDY HELP!!!!

Post 7

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

smiley - ok

SUMDY HELP!!!!

Post 8

EXIDOS

Thanks very much uv just made my day lolsmiley - biggrinhave u any idea how u pay for the service???i cant check justnow till i get my new phone line,as the other one got cut off due to a large bill because i was using the bt server lol

SUMDY HELP!!!!

Post 9

EXIDOS

thanks for ur helpill remember that the next time,although the responce in here was quite fast i got all the info i needed and im happysmiley - smiley

SUMDY HELP!!!!

Post 10

kow

I use the BT server too, suxsmiley - erm

I suppose you pay the usual way, direct debit, credit card, you'll have to look on the sega-europe message boards or 'home' on the left trigger, it's all on theresmiley - ok

smiley - zen

SUMDY HELP!!!!

Post 11

EXIDOS

thankyou very much,yeh the bt one is limited to what u can do aswell lol well ive got to go justnow the g/f wants the tv lol smiley - smiley

SUMDY HELP!!!!

Post 12

kow

smiley - ok

smiley - zen

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for h2g2 Friends Of LeisureDistrict [LD] (Digibox And PC Users)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more