This is the Message Centre for Researcher 201695

Welcome and Greetings

Post 1

Shoal Prexy, ACE, all around nice guy, and keeper of the towels

First let me say it is good to have a milkman here. I don't know why but I feel better knowing you are here. I am just here to see if you have any questions and tell you a little about it all. Well, I don't know too much but I like Greeting people and saying hello. One tip I always give is about smileys. Everyone here uses them almost too much. But I am as guitly as the rest. The smiley I use the most is the towel smiley. -> smiley - towel If you click on this little cutie he brings you to THE LIST OF SMILEYS. Which can be important if you like smileys. And you should of course read the House Rules. They are found here = http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/HouseRules
If you have any questions I would love to take a crack @ them, just hit the reply button below and I will do my best.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Researcher 201695

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more